Our school aims are the key to well-being in childhood and in later life and they form the foundation of our whole school planning. The staff and governors are committed to providing a curriculum underpinned by our Christian values which develops students who:
Think critically and creatively, who are able to solve problems and have the ability to adapt themselves to an ever changing global environment.
- Develop independent enquiring minds, the ability to question, discuss and argue rationally, to make informed decisions and to apply themselves effectively to tasks.
- Achieve high standards in the effective use of language.
- Develop personal moral values and respect for religious beliefs.
- Understand and appreciate the multi-cultural society in which we live and develop respect for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Value education for its own sake and acquire the knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to enable them to continue with their education as a lifelong process.