How the School Uses the PE and Sport Premium
The funding is provided by the government to ensure impact against the following Objective:
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
With this in mind we looked at improvement against the following five key indicators:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick starting healthy active lifestyles
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
5. Increased participation in competitive sport
This ensures high quality PE and sport delivery across the key stages. The CPD offered results in the up-skilling of teachers and ensures continuity and progress across all age phases.