top of page

In-Year Transfers

If you want to apply for your child to move from another school, you will need to complete an IYAF. Please send the completed form back to us. This includes children moving from an Infant School at the end of Year 2. 

Please note we offer places based on a criteria and not time of application. 

If you require paper copies of any forms, please notify the school office. 

In-Year Transfers: Admissions


Please complete this In Year Application Form and return to us if you want to formally apply for a school place.


Oversubscription Criteria

We use the information on the IYAF to determine who we can offer a school place to first.


Supplementary Information Form

Please also complete this form if you want us to consider your application on faith grounds. This is optional.

In-Year Transfers: Staff
bottom of page