Admissions & Enrollment


Reception Places

If your child is due to start school in September 2021, you will need to apply for a reception year place.

In-Year Transfers

If your child is already at a school, you will need to apply for an in-year transfer. This includes children moving from an infant school at the end of Year 2.


If you have been unsuccessful in gaining a place at our school, you have the right to an appeal.

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

©2021 Sissinghurst VA Church of England Primary School.
School Website by S. Harrison
School Photography by R. Clark